- ► 2008 (23)
- 27.10.07 saat: 21.00/ hazavuzu music /Antrepo no 3...
- 24 ekim konser/ 24.10.07-concert/Dogzstar/ saat: 2...
- Karsi Sanat: "Gercekci ol, Imkansizi talep et" ser...
- HA ZA VU ZU performance / akışı kesiyoruz! - Cut T...
- hazavuzu müzik sunar tüm İKSV satış standlarında /...
- 10th Istanbul biennial/ antepo 3 / ha za vu zu per...
- ▼ October (6)
- Güneş Terkol takes inspiration from her immediate surroundings, collecting materials and stories, which she weaves into her sewing pieces, videos, sketches and musical compositions.She also member of HaZaVuZu artist collective and GuGuOu group keeps working. Terkol, born 1981, is a Turkish artist based in Istanbul. She graduated from Mimar Sinan University, Fine Art Faculty, Painting Department. She completed her master’s degree in Yildiz Teknik University Interdisciplinary Art Department. Selected solo exhibitions include Holographic Recording at Gallery NON in Istanbul (2014) and Dreams On The River at OrganHaus in Chongqing (2010). Selected group shows include the 2016 “ Live Uncertainty”, 53 nd Bienal de Sao Paulo, 2015 “Passion, Joy, Fury”, MAXXI,Rome 2015 Stay10th Gwangju Biennale in Korea (2014), Better Homes at the Sculpture Center in New York (2013), Signs Taken in Wonder at MAK in Vienna (2012) and Dream and Reality at Istanbul Modern (2011). Terkol has attended the residency programs at ISCP New York, 2013; OrganHaus, Chongqing, 2011 and Gasworks, London, 2010.